Do., 29. Okt.|
Goethe Finance Association e.V.
Fachvortrag von J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, and treasury and securities services.
Zeit & Ort
29. Okt. 2009, 18:00
Goethe Finance Association e.V., Theodor-W.-Adorno-Platz, Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Über die Veranstaltung
J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, and treasury and securities services. Today, we serve one of the largest set of clients in the world, including corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co., a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.2 trillion. If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging career in Investment Banking we would like to invite you to meet us at our company presentation. We will give you a brief introduction to J.P. Morgan and inform you about the opportunities we offer as employer. Afterwards we will be happy to answer your questions regarding career opportunities and work experience over finger food and drinks.
J.P. Morgan Company Presentation
29th October 2009 at 6.00pm at Campus Westend, Room HZ 12 (Hörsaalzentrum)
with Dirk Albersmeier, MD, Head of M&A Germany/ Austria/ Switzerland and team:
- Timo Weikert, VP, Fixed Income Sales (Alumnus)
- Michele Iozzolio, Associate, M&A CHR, London (Alumnus)
- Thomas Bloch, Associate, M&A FIG, London (Alumnus)
- Susanne Kuper, Analyst, Private Client Advisory (Alumna)
- Kwok-Sing Man, Analyst, Pensions Advisory (Alumnus)
- Georg Drachalivas, VP, Fixed Income Sales
- Kerstin Kesselmeier, VP, Fixed Income Sales
- Nicolas Brand, Associate, M&A NRG, London
- Corinna Haas, Graduate Recruiting